Thursday, July 12, 2007

it's almost friday

Which doesn't really mean anything special but a few days off work. Our get together was fun as always. We missed the Ezells but they thought they needed sleep after being in Destin all weekend. For some reason I didn't take too many picture....unusual, but that's life. I went at midnight on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoneix. It was awesome as I expected it would be. There was a lot from the book left out, but if they had not left it out it would have been a 4+ hour movie. I can't wait for the last book that comes out next weekend 7/21. I'll be in ATL with the girls that day, but no worries I pre-ordered my book and it will be delivered. That'll give Wesley a head start on reading it. I'm sure I'll still finish it before him. I read way faster. Work sucked on Wednesday from lack of sleep, but I survived. I'm off to bed now.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.