Thursday, August 2, 2007

For the Naggers

Here's your blog you naggers....Lauren, Beth and whoever else said i need to blog! I need some feed back from you naggers so I know you read it! That means leave a comment.. uh hum.. beth, lauren uh hum

I'm not sure what I'm blogging about so it will probably be a bunch of rambling. Wesley's birthday is tomorrow so we have a weekend full of activities planned. His sister and her fianace are coming to hang with us tomorrow night. Saturday a guy he works with is coming to hang out and Sunday we are grillin and hangin out with the Mafia (aka our friends from Troy for those not in the know).

I've been a social butterfly as of late. My weekend calender stays filled, so if you wanna get in on the coolness you better let me know ahead of time! Hopefully things will calm down some in the next week or so. I gotta finish some scrappin projects I've started and start packing my stuffy stuff for my Cali trip that will be here before I know it. Only 2 months girls!!

Now it's time for a rant...... why are people so stubborn? I mean why hold grudges
and not get along with people who mean or appear to mean so much to you. Life is too short for that kinda crap. I won't really go into the whole situation but the main point is...GET OVER IT!

I went to the dentist for the first time in as long as I can remember today. I had my teeth cleaned and they are killin me with pain at the moment. I apparantly had build up under by gums, but my teeth are healthy with no cavities. My wisdom teeth are still coming in and the dentist said I had plenty of room for them. There is no need to remove them unless they start to give me trouble. So a good report from the dentist! I have an eye doctor's appointment on Monday. Which is also a dire need. I have my last pair of contact in and they need changing, so it's off to the eye doctor for me. Maybe now they have colored contacts in my prescription, but I doubt it. I'm blind for the most part with out my contact.

okay i'm off to watch Catch and Release with my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.