Monday, November 5, 2007

it's been a while

Sorry about that. I haven't been such a good little blogger. I'll try to do better. I had a check-up with the doctor today. I actually saw Dr. Ellis (he delivered Madyson) instead of Dr. Bowen. Everything is going good. We listened to the heartbeat and heard a little movement. Dr. Ellis said I should be feeling movement in the next few weeks. I think I have felt a kick here or there at night, but am not sure. I go Wednesday for a triple screen blood test, which test for downs, trisomy 18, and I don't remember the 3rd thing. They will also do a fasting blood sugar screen that day. We will have an ultrasound the week of Thanksgiving to find out the sex. Yea for knowing before the big shopping trip!! That's all for now.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope the triple test goes fine. I can't wait to find out the sex. That's coming up soon!

Chez said...

oooo so exciting !!! Can't wait to find out.

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Good luck!

Jenni said...

How awesome to hear the heartbeat! Good luck with the triple test.