Thursday, November 15, 2007

4D ULTRASOUND

Wesley and I wanted to get a 4d ultrasound with Madyson, but didn't know where to go. We've talked about it with this baby as well. A friend at work told me her gynecologist office had a sign saying they were having a special on 4d ultrasounds. I called today to find out more information. it's our luck you have to be a patient. I wasn't to busy at work so i hopped online and did a google search. I found a place in Montgomery (not to far for you whores out of state reading) that did them as long as you were receiving prenatal care from somewhere. They had a nice little website that I was able to get info from. They have several packages to choice from and suggest you have the ultrasound between weeks 24-36. Wesley and I had talked about getting it done for our anniversary, which works out to be about week 27. I didn't call to schedule it, but wrote all the information down. I'll call a little closer to time.

I also called about daycare today, cause I kept getting conflicting information about how early to call. The owner was not there, but I left a message. Our previous arrangements have fell through, but luckily we have plenty of time.

My next blog will be with the news of the sex of the baby!! stay tuned next week for the exciting news!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 4D ultrasound is the greatest thing. I think I had mine with both of the girls around 32 weeks. (My doctor said the 30-34 weeks was a good time because the features our more detectable.) I remeber that we could see every little feature they had at that time. Also, it was fun trying to see what feature came from Ryan and which one came from me. Everyone even played the who so they resemble the most game. Anyways, I hope you post the 4D ultrasound pictures because I would love to see them. Let me know the sex next week. Lastly, how have you been doing?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for teh typo is in the previous post. Hopefully, it is still understandable.

Michelle said...

How cool! i didn't know there was such an option as a 4D ultrasound. I'm looking forward to that and finding out the sex of the baby. Waiting by my phone impatiently. :)

dori.aleman.medina said...

4d huh... i'm a little scared of those... they seem like aliens... LOL! call early for daycare! better to be early than late.
best wishes... and happy holidays!