Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Be impressed

I'm doing another blog. That makes at least 3 in a week doesn't it? Yea for me. I don't know what I'm going to blog about, but I had nothing else to do so thought, why not blog for my faithful readers.

My neck is killing me. I can't hardly move it. I'm not sure if I slept on it wrong or what but the longer the day has went the more it hurts. I've taken some pain medication and hope it helps. If not I suppose I'll go to the doctor tomorrow.''

A little good news for Wesley, he finally got a transfer. He will now be a replenishment driver instead of an order filler. It doesn't mean that much to me, but it means he doesn't have to lift all the heavy boxes. He won't have to be at work until 7 instead of 5. He will also be less grumpy cause he's sore...at least I hope he will be!

Well I guess that's all I have today.


I think I'm going to use 'Stand by' as my signature sign-off----opinions?



stand-by

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yay for 3 blogs in a week! I feel like its been forever since we got to hang out! Maybe this weekend!

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Stand-by only works for me if you don't use it like Beth uses I'll call you right back.