Monday, August 6, 2007

We had a great time celebrating Wesley's birthday. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but oh well. The weekend started out Friday night with Wesley's sister and her finance coming over for dinner. Saturday I went to watch KP play some church league softball. Lauren ended up playing because they didn't have enough girls. It was some funny stuff. I took pictures, but Lauren has my camera. I'll try to get them on myspace soon. Later Saturday afternoon/early evening, one of Wesley's co-workers/friends came over.

I got some scrappin done while they did boy stuff. All three pages are for a friend's wedding album. Click to make the images bigger.


Sunday we had the Mafia (aka Troy Friends) over for a cook out. It was great fun. I kicked some ass in Guitar Hero II. I also have pictures of that, but again, Lauren has my camera.

I went to the eye doctor this am because I had my only pair of contacts in and don't know how long I had been wearing them. My horrendous eye sight has gotten worse, but I expected it. I am near blind I believe. I'm not actually sure how bad your eyesight has to be to be considered legally blind, but I think I'm close. My contact for my left eye is -9.0 and the right eye is -8.50. For all you non-contact wearers, most people's contacts are between -.25 and -2 or so. There isn't a company that makes color contacts strong enough for me. The bump in strength is taking some getting use to. I've had a headache most of the day and am closing my eyes as I type so I don't have to look at the screen. My eyes are killing me, so I'm going to rest them. Maybe they'll start to feel better and I'll get some more scrappin done later tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that isn't blind, what is?!?! Lucky for you we don't care what color your eyes are, as long as they aren't that freaky color Lauren's contacts make her eyes! See ya Thursday! -Beth

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.