Thursday, April 19, 2007

At last

We got our tattoos!! We went last night about 6 and didn't get home til right at ten. It took forever becasue he had to drawn Wesley's out and figure out exactly what he was going to put on it. Mine on the other hand was simple. It took about 45 minutes once he started. I almost passed out as he was finishing the outline but was able to re-group and make it through it. Yes Wesley is still laughing at me. I'm going to try to post it here..






In other news....
My friend Tara from New York will be here later today. She should be on a plan as we speak headed this way. It is has been a long time since we saw her and I can't wait to hang out. Now just to get through work today.

2 comments:

Cathy De Los Santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Glad you were finally able to get them!