Sunday, April 8, 2007

Busy Weekend

So I've been crazy busy this weekend. Friday I was in Montgomery all day for more training for work. When I got home we had friends from Auburn arrive for the weekend. We also had to run to Opp because it was Lauren's senior prom. Normally the Dads dance with the daughters the first dance and the Moms with the sons. Well since my Dad isn't involved Lauren asked Wesley to come dance the first dance with her. It was sweet. The pictures are on Beth's camera, I'll have to get them. I'll them put them on my Myspace page. After the prom we went to Michele and Pauls for Blake's birthday. He was pretty trashed by time we got there.

Saturday started out with David's birthday party. He will be one next Saturday but his mom wanted him to have an Easter party so she did it early. It was a bit sad for me becasue Maddy would be turning one tomorrow. It should have been me having a birthday party yesterday. After the party I helped Beth get ready for Blake's suprise party that turned out not to be a suprise. We grilled and had some adult beverages. It was great hanging out with everyone.

This morning started with Wesley being the Easter Bunny for some of my cousin's kids. Chandler hate the Easter Bunny and might have nightmares because of it. He refused to go back in the house because he felt certain the Bunny was still in there. I then went to Opp to my Grandma's house for some yuumy food. The kids had an Easter egg hunt. Before coming home I went by the cemetary and straightened up the flowers. I picked up some of them because they kept falling over. Wesley and I will probably go back tomorrow as well. It is hard to believe it has been two months.

This is all for now. I'm sure I'll have more to say the closer it gets to 12:30 and Maddy's birthday.

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.