Tuesday, April 17, 2007

horrible morning

so today hasn't started out so well. The morning was going as usual. I got ready for work and logging on to the internet to check my email and myspace before going to work. I then went to my online bank account to find it over 6,000 in the negative. I know this is totally wrong because I got paid yesterday and Wesley had just deposited a big portion of Madyson's life insurance. I also see overdraft fees. I call the bank and lucky get a nice gentleman to assist me. He sees that it is a bank error and quickly fixes the problem and refunds the fees I've been charged. Well now I'm running a few minutes late. I take the dogs out before I leave as always. Well my dumbass dog, Dixie, decides she wants to play in the cornfields for a while. I call her several times and try to get her to come back inside. I am now completely running late, so I leave her and text Beth to please go let her in later this morning. As I'm leaving Elba headed to Enterprise, I am almost t-boned by a car turning onto the crooked bridge. Luckily I see this idiot coming and am able to swerve into the on-coming traffic lane...again...luckily nothing was coming. I finally make it to work in one peice not too late. Work is slow today, I am completely caught up on all my referrals so I've been reading stuff on the Alabama Department of Public Health's website (not that intersting but making time pass).

On a brighter side, we are suppose to get out tattoos today..for real this time. We were going to go on Friday but the tattoo guy's father-in-law was put in the hospital, so we again waited. If he is unable to do them today, we will have to find somewhere else. I am soo tired of waiting!! For those that asked, I am getting Princess Angel Butterfly. That is what Wesley called Madyson. Originally we were going to get them done on her birthday, but it was a Monday and we were unable to. See my previous blog for that drama. I'll post pictures on myspace when I finally get it. I will scrap the pictures and post the completed LO (layout for all you non-scrappers that may be reading this).

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.