Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A bit bummed

I think I said in my last post that we (Wesley and I) were going to get tattoos yesterday for Maddy's birthday. Well we were unable to go yesterday because apparantly tattoo shops and beauty salons are both closed on Mondays. So we go to Troy tonight when I get off work, only to discover that they are already doing a tattoo that will take several hours. Long story short, we have to go back again later this week. It will probably be Friday before we can get them. That kinda bums me out, but at least we will be able to get this week.

Yesterday was not as bad as I expected. Wesley and I just hung out at home all day. Several different times I got emotional, usually when someone sent me a message or I read something someone had written about Maddy. Thanks to all of those that sent encouraging words.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy De Los Santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think tattoos are a wonderful idea!

I'm glad your day went well (considering). I was thinking of you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.