Friday, June 8, 2007

6/8

So I'm gonna try to blog everyday. It might not happen, but I'm gonna give it a shot. Not too much exciting going on. We finally have a weekend with no plans. I hope to get some scrappin done. I've got to get an altered item made for my May Secret Sister. I should probably do June while I'm at it, my June girl don't have to wait til mid-July. I've also got to get some pages done for hater circle journals. Kelly, if you read this, be prepared. I'm planning on sending you 3 journals.

Some really exciting news....I'm going to meet some whores in October. I can't wait, a weekend of scrapping with the whores. It will be one of the best birthday presents I've ever given myself!! Druing my trip, I hope to get to see my friend Katie that moved back to Davis, CA last summer.

Well it's back to scrappin for me. I'll try to post some of my work in tomorrow's blog.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm excited that you are making such an effort to come to California. Thank you! We'll have to take a lot of pictures. I'll be sure to borrow Dan's 4GB memory card for the weekend. Are you coming just for the weekend or will it be a longer stay?