Monday, June 18, 2007

here's another

For those of you that anxiously await my blogs...here's you another installment. NOt too much going on since Wednesday. Chrisy (Beth's sister/my cousin) and her family came down Friday. We hung out with them and played some Phase10 and grilled. We even rode the four wheelers some. Saturday I showed Tot (Chrisy's daughter) the basics of scrappin. I hope she's as hooked as I am. Then we went back to Beth's for some more hangin out, four wheeler ridin and grilling. Chrisy and fam went back to Roanoke. Welsey, Beth, Blake, Lauren and I invented rules for Drinkin Phase10, which I must say made the game much more interesting. I think we only made it to Phase 3 or 4 before we were all too toasted to play. If anyone is interested in the rules, let me know and I'll get them to you. Sunday I spelt until 12:30. It was great. Then I went to Beth's in-laws and had some yummy food. Then it was time for more four wheelin. The girls went riding first. Beth, Kim and Lauren were on one four wheeler while me and Monica were on the other. Due to lack of rain it was quite dusty, so we tried to keep our distance. I talked Beth into going on a trail that wasn't so much a trail anymore. It was an intersting adventure to say the least. The adventure was cut short because the guys wanted to ride and I had to come home and get ready to go to Wesley's parents in Troy. Then it was back to Beth's for some more Phase10...the not drunk version.

So to sum it all up, it was a pretty relaxin weekend of hanging out and havin fun.

If you are just super interested, there are pictures on my myspace .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all had a great time. Tot loves scrapping and wants me to buy more stuff.

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Glad that Tot had fun scrapping.