Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just for Beth

So I'm not doing as well as I hoped in the blogging everyday. This week has been busy after work. Monday after work Wesley and I went with Beth and Blake to Troy to eat at La Parota. It was yummy. Tuesday it was storming in Elba when I got off work in Enterprise, but by time I got home it had quit raining. Beth and I went to Andalusia to see little Laken in the hospital. I'm not sure who was more pitiful, her or her Susan.


She is doing better and got to come home today. While in Andalusia, we went to Wal-Mart and bought birthday presents for our cousin's kids. Trent's birthday was in May and Teegan's is in July. We missed Trents and Teegan will be in North Carolina for hers. So we dropped by there and suprised them. They both appeared greatful. We also watched Lee and Tamra's wedding video. Since I missed the wedding, I was glad to get to share it with them. Tonight was pretty relaxed. Just hanging out at home. I'm off to post some photo-a-day pictures for the whores. I might even try to get MJ's personal challenge for me done. She has challenged me to go to 2Peas at least once a week and add 5 layouts to my bag of scraps. For you non-scrappers, a bag of scraps is a place that saves the work I like so that I can go back later and "lift" (use and inspiration) it.

I hope you enjoyed this ASSTASTIC blog!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay for TwoPeas! I can't wait to see your layout.