Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yesterday

So I didn't get a post done yesterday. I don't know why because yesterday was a lazy day. I got some scrappin done, but got a little bored with that. I sent out some emails about a class reunion that is approaching fast. Quick question...if my class was to have a 10 year reunion during homecoming, would be have it the 07-08 school year since our senior homecoming was 97-98 or would we wait until the 08-09 school year? Leave me a comment with your opinion.

Well I'm off to try to get some more scrappin done. til next time--

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I would guess the first one since it was 97-98.

Anonymous said...

You graduated in May 1998 so May 2008 would be 10 years. We had our 10th and now our 20 the summer after the May of years ending in 7. Not that I went or am going. haha